The Center of Workforce Innovations is a mission-driven, non-profit organization that provides cost-effective solutions to meet the workforce-related needs of our customers. Our solutions range from building and maintaining broad-based partnerships to assisting individual organizations in creating targeted talent recruitment and retention strategies. It’s likely that we can build a solution that is customized to respond to your unique needs.
Our satisfied customers tell our story for us. In many cases there are publicly-funded resources that can be accessed to meet customers’ needs for workforce access and employee training assistance. We can help you access, qualify, and manage these public assets.
Contact us and we will build a strategy for you. Initial consultations are always free and we offer both no cost and fee based services. We would like to add you to our growing network of friends, partners, and customers in Northwest Indiana. Our region’s growth depends on a highly-qualified workforce. Our mission is to make sure a workforce exists, now and in the future. CWI adheres to the ‘EO Is the Law‘ requirements under the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
Through research and data collection, we provide a comprehensive analysis that always results in recommendations for action.
Through our facilitation, we identify, convene, and help build strategic alliances with a diverse group of stakeholders and potential partners on your behalf.
With an expert proposal development and grant writing team, we stand poised in identifying resources, best practices, and business opportunities that can bring your ideas and initiatives to life.
CWI draws upon an exceptional network of proficient workforce development practitioners, consultants, and educators, to provide both fee based and grant funded services and products.
CWI will stimulate and sustain economic growth and global competitiveness through the optimal utilization of talent.
To be a catalyst for community and business investment in building and aligning workforce, education, and economic development strategies while accelerating economic growth for regions and states.
Our Key Goals
- Turning data into intelligence, and intelligence into action
- Developing the full spectrum of talent, from entry-level to highly-skilled
- Changing public awareness, attitudes and ultimately behaviors related to skills attainment
- Providing a clearinghouse of best practices so that we don’t “reinvent the wheel”
- Defining clear service menus for both employers and job seekers
- Building partnership agreements on a platform of a defined “good business deal” for each partner
Our Core Values
- Innovative Leadership – Sustaining learning networks for innovation
- Customer Focus – Connecting with our customers’ unique goals and relationships
- Respect for Individuals – Engaging a variety of perspectives in the planning process
- Accountability and Improvement – Measuring what matters, acting on that knowledge
- Collaboration – Widening individuals’ “comfort zones” to achieve better solutions
- Transparency – Protecting the public interest in the uses of public funding
The WIOA Title 1-funded programs/activities are an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. The TDD/TTY number is 1-800-743-3333.